From: chapmanscott <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 1:08 PM
Subject: FFA Fundraiser
To: [log in to unmask]

 Katrina- Attached is the flyer that we discussed for the Jake's Wire
Tighteners with information for the FFA fundraiser.  Please send this out as
you see fit.  I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving. Thanks
for all of your help.

Scott Chapman
478-521-0856

“It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking
and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution
before tomorrow morning.” – Henry Ford

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director