The entry deadline for the NJSA Southeast Regional Show is December 17, 2010. Entry forms are available at the following website:

http://www.nationalswine.com/Show_Events_Pages/NJSA_Show_pages/Se_Regional/SE_regional_show_page.html

Please see e-mail below from Sarah Schwab for more information on show or if you are interested in helping with the show in any way. Thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: National Junior Swine Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 2:34 PM
Subject: 2011 NJSA Southeast Regional
To: [log in to unmask]

National Junior Swine Association
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Contact Us

Sarah Schwab

Junior Activities Coordinator

E-list Sign up
NJSA Southeast Regional volunteers needed

The NJSA Southeast Regional show is quickly approaching and we are looking for volunteers and sponsors. We are in need of people willing to help with the skillathon contest, showmanship contest, and working in the NJSA booth. We are also looking for people or businesses who are willing to become an NJSA sponsor. Sponsoships are what make the NJSA such a successful organization and they are available at all levels. If you are interested in helping support the NJSA and its members by volunteering or sponsoring please contact Sarah Schwab at 765-463-3594 or at [log in to unmask].

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask].
National Swine Registry | 1769 US Hwy. 52 West | West Lafayette | IN | 47906

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher