The 2010 state FFA Land Evaluation CDE was held on Saturday, November 20, in Fort Valley. Membership has been confirmed, and the results are considered official.

It is my pleasure to announce that the State Winner in the senior division was the team from Mary Persons, and the State Winner for the junior division was the team from Madison County Freshman Academy. Congratulations to these and all chapters who earned the opportunity to compete at the state Land Evaluation CDE. A complete set of scores and results is attached to this email.

A special thank you goes to the Mr. Von Peavy, Mr. Kevin Jump and Mr. Sidney Bell, the Agricultural Mechanics Area Teachers who coordinated the state Land Judging CDE. Also, thank you to Mr. John Allen Bailey for scoring the event and to each agricultural education teacher/FFA advisor who brought teams and helped move students to and from the pits. Finally, please know that the faculty and staff of Ft. Valley State University and their Agriculture Technology Conference Center were extremely helpful in providing resources for the event; as was Mr. Norman Gay at Camp John Hope.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association