Just as a reminder we are having a summer camp planning meeting here at Camp John Hope on December 9, 2010 at 5:00pm.  The meeting should be over by 7:00pm.  Please let me know if you plan to attend by 12/3/10.

As you know we are planning to have two weeks of camp at Camp John Hope this summer.  The first week will be an AG Mechanics Camp.  The second week is what we are going to plan on Dec 7.  A number of you have expressed an interest in coming to Camp John Hope for summer camp, this is your opportunity to help plan what this camp will be about IE leadership, community service etc.

Please come with your ideas and your commitment to work and make this camp successful.

--
Norman Gay
Interim Director