Teachers,

For those of you who don't know Lindsay - Lindsay Ruschman is the Ag. Education Teacher at Spalding High in Griffin.
I got this from Lindsay today.  Keep her and her family in your prayers.

Ricky,
Overall my treatments have been going well. I just finished my last round of chemo a couple of weeks ago and have had a minor set back with pneumonia. While it will still take a few months for me to get back to my full self; I have plans of returning to work at the first of the year. I am in remission and my doctors are optimistic that the cancer will not come back. I appreciate your prayers, I feel I have been very blessed during this whole ordeal.

Lindsay

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher