Please check this online confirmation
link<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dHVfLV9vanNGQUNUMW1xWnRrY1ZHMmc&hl=en#gid=0>
(or check the attached pdf document) of teams registered for the Area I &
Area II Livestock Judging CDE's.  Please contact me if you plan on bringing
a team, but don't see your school listed on this list.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dHVfLV9vanNGQUNUMW1xWnRrY1ZHMmc&hl=en#gid=0

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher