Just a few reminders about tomorrow's contest:

**You do NOT need hair nets, frocks or hard hats. * We will provide hair
nets & frocks (we will not need hard hats tomorrow, since we will not be
around hanging carcasses).

*Students should dress warm & bring a warm jacket with them. (We will be in
the UGA Meats Lab cooler which is set around 38 deg F).
*Students should bring clip board & pencils.

We will meet in Room 101 (Auditorium) at the UGA Animal & Dairy Science
Building (400 River Road, Athens, Ga 30602).

*Registration will begin at 4:00 p.m.
*Orientation will begin at 4:45 p.m.
*Contest will begin at 5:00 p.m.  (The contest should be over by 7:00 p.m.)

If you are driving a car / truck you should be able to park in the parking
deck (next to the Ramsey student center).  Please get the ticket & I will
give you a parking coupon, so you won't have to pay for parking.  If you are
in a state vehicle (with a government tag), you can park in almost any open
space (other than handicap) on campus.  If you are driving a bus, you may
have to drive across the road to park at the intramural fields (unless you
can find a space closer).  Hope this helps.  Please e-mail or call with
questions.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher