*If after completing the steps below and you still have problems viewing the
videos, please contact Robert Ethier at [log in to unmask]  he is the webmaster
here at UGA and will be glad to work with you to figure out how to see these
and future stream videos*

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 5:18 AM, Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good morning - to view the Extemporaneous and Creed Speaking video you
must have Quicktime loaded on your computer.

> If you have quicktime loaded and the link below will not go directly to
quick time program, try
> this:
>
> 1. Open Quicktime program
> 2. Click on File
> 3. Click on Open URL and copy and past in the click below for each video
> 4. Wait a few seconds and video should load and come up on Quicktime
>
> A special thank you to our 2010 state winning Creed Speaker, Ms. Addie
Thomason, from Franklin County
> and state winning Extemporaneous Speaker, Ms. Jeannie Bradley, from Towns
County for giving permission to show their video of their speech, judge's
questions and comments made by professional speaking coach Dr. Joan Curtis.
> The videos are posted on a UGA channel network that hopefully you can
click on and watch with your classes and students preparing for
competition.

> Computers will need the program QuickTime program.
> This is a free program you can download to your computer.
>
> Click on the below links to watch 2010 State Winning Creed and
Extemporaneous Speakers.
> Creed:
> http://podcasting.gcsu.edu/4DCGI/Podcasting/UGA/Episodes/30013/8385.mov
> Extemporaneous: