Teachers, the Area 1 FFA/EMC CDE will be on Tuesday November 30th at
Amicalola EMC and the Area 2 FFA/EMC CDE will be on Saturday December 11th
at Jackson EMC. Registration will be from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. and we *will
begin promptly at 9:30a.m.*. Please arrive on time so that we may begin on
time. Students should have official dress, safety glasses,pencils,
calculator, and the tools necessary to complete the assigned wiring problem.
If you plan on bringing a student to the CDE, *please respond to this e-mail
and provide the students name, chapter name, and the area CDE that you will
attend.* I have provided you with an tentative agenda below with the
approximate times for each section. Thanks to all who took advantage of the
EMC training sessions we conducted and to all of the EMC personnel who made
the events possible. I thought they went well and I am looking forward to
seeing each of you and your students at the Area CDE's

2010 North Region FFA/EMC Agenda

8:30 a.m. - 9:30a.m. - Registration
9:30 a.m. - 9:45 -  Greetings from EMC, introductions and instructions
9:45 - 10:15 - 30 minutes for students to diagram assigned wiring problem
and fill out Bill of Materials
10:15 - 10:30 - Fill Bill of Materials Wiring problem
10:30 - 12:00 - Wiring problem
12:00 - 1:00 - Lunch
1:00 - 3:00 - Speech Demonstration and Problem Solving rotations
3:30 - Announce Results

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher