Registration is now open for the Area I and Area II Livestock Judging CDE.
 Please complete this online
link<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHVfLV9vanNGQUNUMW1xWnRrY1ZHMmc6MA>to
register your team. We will have T Shirts for sale.  I need all T
Shirt
orders by November 19th.  See T Shirt design attached to this e-mail.

The *Area I* Livestock Judging CDE will be held on Thursday, December 2nd in
Calhoun at the NW Livestock Pavillion on Hwy 53 Spur.
**Jr Registration will begin at 1:30 p.m. Junior Division CDE will begin at
2:00 pm.
**Sr Registration will begin at 2:30 p.m. Senior Division CDE will begin at
3:00 pm.

The *Area II* Livestock Judging CDE will be held on Tuesday, December 7th in
Athens at the UGA Animal Science Instructional Arena on South Milledge
Avenue.
**Jr Registration will begin at 1:30 p.m. Junior Division CDE will begin at
2:00 pm.
**Sr Registration will begin at 2:30 p.m. Senior Division CDE will begin at
3:00 pm.

Potential *classes* for both contests:
Market Goats **New**
Market Lambs
Breeding Ewes
Market Hogs
Breeding Gilts
Breeding Heifers
*One of the Breeding placing classes will have performance data or EPD's.

Keep/ Cull Heifers (with data)  *Team Activity* for Seniors

20 question *Management Test *(for Seniors only - reference: Modern
Livestock & Poultry Production (7th Edition) by James Gillespie. *Units:
(Units 1, 5,  and 9).)*

*Reasons:* Sr's will give 2 sets (sheep, hogs or cattle).  Jr's will give 1
set of heifer reasons.

*What to bring:*
**Official Dress** is recommended for this contest; however, girls are not
required to wear skirts or heels. Please encourage all your students to wear
official dress (substitute black (or dark) jeans and boots in place of
skirts/ slacks & dress shoes).  Students should bring clip boards, pencils
and blank paper (for reasons notes) and a warm jacket, gloves, etc.

Jr's should be finished by 7:00 p.m. and Sr's should be finished by 8:00
p.m.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.  Good luck on training
your teams.

Registration link:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHVfLV9vanNGQUNUMW1xWnRrY1ZHMmc6MA

--