The SubArea 2 South Creed and Extemporaneous speaking events will be held at
Malcom Bridge Middle School on Thursday, November 11. Registration will
begin at 4:00 and we will be ready to start the contest by 4:15. Please do
not arrive until 4:00 as our bus and car rider traffic can be brutal.
Students will speak in the order that you sign in. We will meet in room 306,
the agriculture room, which is basically in the middle of the school. You
can park in either parking lot. I will have students at the front door
to assit you in finding my room. The school is located at 2500 Malcom Bridge
Road in Bogart. Please email me by Monday, November 8 if you plan to have a
participant in these events. Also, please feel free to contact me if you
have any questions or if you need detailed directions from where you will be
coming from.

Josh