I am pleased to announce the North Region Finalists in three of our Young
Farmer Award areas. These finalists will be judged on the state level and
the winner in each category announced at the GYFA Convention in January. All
of the Young Farmer Chapters that submitted applications in North Region
were recognized at the Young Farmer Caucus meeting on November 16th. I would
like to commend all of the Young Farmer advisors who worked with their
members to submit applications this year and a special congratulations to
these finalists.

North Region Finalists:

*Chapter Award:*                                 Franklin County (Advisor
Owen Thomason)
*Outstanding Member:*                      Washington/Wilkes (Advisor Eric
Holton)
*President's Award:*                           Gordon County (Advisor Barry
Bailey)

Congratulations to these award finalists and good luck in the next round.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator