Please check this online confirmation link  (or check the attached pdf document) of teams registered for the Area I & Area II Livestock Judging CDE's.  Please contact me if you plan on bringing a team, but don't see your school listed on this list.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/ccc?key=0AgjeDvoCFuo0dHVfLV9vanNGQUNUMW1xWnRrY1ZHMmc&hl=en#gid=0