I've had several teachers request to bring extra students to the Livestock Judging contests this year.   I don't mind if you bring extra students along with you, however, I will ask all extra students (Jr & Sr's) to wait to go through the classes until all students have judged the classes.  I do not want any extra students to actually go through during the contest.  They will not give reasons.  They can go through the classes with you while the other students are preparing for reasons (probably around 5:30 pm).  This will hold true for Jr students as well - so, if you are planning to bring extra Jr students, please know that they will not be allowed to go through the classes until after all FFA members competing have finished judging.

Please contact me with any further questions or concerns.  Thank you!