The SubArea 2 South Creed and Extemporaneous speaking events will be held at Malcom Bridge Middle School on Thursday, November 11. Registration will begin at 4:00 and we will be ready to start the contest by 4:15. Please do not arrive until 4:00 as our bus and car rider traffic can be brutal. Students will speak in the order that you sign in. We will meet in room 306, the agriculture room, which is basically in the middle of the school. You can park in either parking lot. I will have students at the front door to assit you in finding my room. The school is located at 2500 Malcom Bridge Road in Bogart. Please email me by Monday, November 8 if you plan to have a participant in these events. Also, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you need detailed directions from where you will be coming from.

Josh