Congratulations to our North Region Young Farmer Teachers on conducting a very successful Region Caucus last night in Cumming. A Special Thank You goes out to Nicholas Moody from Stephens County for hosting the event. The facilities and food were exceptional and I appreciate all of the work that Nick put in to making the event a success. Keith Holmes from Gordon County also did an outstanding job of presiding over the caucus leading to what I understand was an incredibly smooth meeting by modern standards.

Congratulations also go out to Christy Bryan from Chattooga County who was elected to serve as the North Region Junior Director on the Young Farmer Executive Board. Christy will certainly bring some youthful energy and dedication to the board and I look forward to working with her and the other board members as they seek to accomplish the goals of the organization.

Thank you to all those in attendance for your commitment to the Young Farmer program and for allowing me to join you in carrying out the work of your organization. I was impressed with your professionalism and proud to be a part.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator