Teachers, I want to thank you for doing such a great job yesterday. When I called the Middle School Lawnmower CDE off last week due to rain, I was very concerned that we would have students driving in the dark due to the time change, but it was just too wet to conduct the CDE and our options were limited. The CDE just could not have gone any better yesterday. We had a large turnout with 15 middle school FFA members competing. Every student finished driving well before dark and you all deserve the credit for getting your students there early enough to make it happen. Your dedication to the students is commendable and I greatly appreciate your efforts. With that said, I want to congratulate all of the middle school FFA members for competing and doing a fine job. The top two individuals will represent Area 2 at the State Middle School Lawnmower CDE on February 18th at the State Livestock Show in Perry. Rosters have been checked and the results are official. The top two individuals for the Area 2 Middle School Lawnmower CDE are:

1st Place -  Trey Mize - Madison County Middle - Advisor: Miss. April Tankersley
2nd place -  Daulton Boiling - Banks County Middle - Advisor: Mr. Tim Boiling

A complete listing of the placings is attached. Thank you for all that you do to provide opportunities to our students every day.
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher