Applauds and a special thank you to our sub area speaking host teachers Lauren Jarrett, Ryan Ayers, Mindy Moore and Josh Allen for a job well done !

Teachers attached is the cde participation chart please check for your student's participation correctly noted and spelled correctly.
Let me know of any needed edits.

Congratulations to the below finalist who will be competing in the upcoming area cde.

Six Finalist for Area I Creed Speaking CDE, Dec 9th Cherokee Co High School
1. Baylee Deems, Bagley Middle
2. Kaityln Sneed, North Murray
3. Emily Trammell, Murray Co High
4. Bode Brooks, Summerville Middle
5. Mason Bennett, Dawson Co High
6. Teyandra Pope, Riverdale High

Six Finalist for Area II  Creed Speaking CDE, Dec 7th UGA Four Towers
1. Raya McDonald, Madison Co. Freshman Academy
2. Makayla Walker, Newton Co.
3. Kaylen Hilton, Apalachee
4. Caleb Bond,  Franklin Co High
5. Madison Hickey, Stephens Co High
6. Avery Duncan, Franklin Co Middle

Six Finalist for Area I Extemporaneous CDE, Dec 9th Cherokee Co High School
1. Mikayla Flowers, Murray Co High
2. Casey Ellis, Gilmer Co High
3. Amber Kay, Sonoraville High
4. Charles Akin-David, Arabia Mtn High
5. Gabe Allen,  Pope High
6. Charlotte Frady, Cass High

Six Finalist for Area II Extemporaneous CDE, Dec 7th UGA Four Towers
1. Briana Roberts, Madison Co. High
2. Harley Hitchcock, Loganville High
3. Nathan Bryan, Athens Christian
4. Elaine Krivsky, Rabun Co High