Teachers, the Area 1 FFA/EMC CDE will be on Tuesday November 30th at Amicalola EMC and the Area 2 FFA/EMC CDE will be on Saturday December 11th at Jackson EMC. Registration for the Area 1 CDE will be from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m. and we will begin promptly at 9:30 a.m.. Registration for the Area 2 CDE will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the CDE will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m.  Please arrive on time so that we may begin on time. Students should have official dress, safety glasses,pencils, calculator, and the tools necessary to complete the assigned wiring problem. If you have not registered and plan on bringing a student to the CDE, please respond to this e-mail and provide the students name, chapter name, and the area CDE that you will attend. The following teachers have registered.

Area 1
David Yarbrough - Chattooga
Reggie Stowers - Dawson
Ryan Ayers - Bowdon