Teachers,

I am pleased to announce the North Region Finalists in three of our Young Farmer Award areas. These finalists will be judged on the state level and the winner in each category announced at the GYFA Convention in January. All of the Young Farmer Chapters that submitted applications in North Region were recognized at the Young Farmer Caucus meeting on November 16th. I would like to commend all of the Young Farmer advisors who worked with their members to submit applications this year and a special congratulations to these finalists.

North Region Finalists:

Chapter Award:                                 Franklin County (Advisor Owen Thomason)
Outstanding Member:                      Washington/Wilkes (Advisor Eric Holton)
President's Award:                           Gordon County (Advisor Barry Bailey)

Congratulations to these award finalists and good luck in the next round.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator