I am pleased to announce the South Region Finalists in three of our Young
Farmer Award areas. These finalists will be judged on the state level and
the winner in each category announced at the GYFA Convention in January. I
would like to commend all of the Young Farmer advisors who worked with their
members to submit applications this year.

*South Region Finalists:*

*Chapter Award: Seminole County (Advisor Mike Casey)*

 *Outstanding Member: Wayne County (Advisor Reggie Beasley)*

 *President's Award: Appling County (Advisor Jim Galvin)*

Congratulations to these award finalists!

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428