The Nursery/Landscape CDEs are as follows:
   Area V                 ABAC                        November 30,
2010                        Registration 4:00 p.m.
CDE  4:30 p.m.
   Area VI                Berrrien Co. Hi.           December 2,
2010                         Registration 4:00 p.m.
CDE  4:30 p.m.

Go to the following link to register for the CDE
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dF93YXg5NGtKNWJQdlQ1QnFDMm5KNGc6MQ

I am also going to send an e-mail so that you can register without having to
go to this link.

I need to know how many scan-tron forms to prepare, so please register by no
later than  October 17, 2010.

All registrations will be handled using google documents.

Thanks and let me know anyway that I can help.

Eddie
--
Eddie McKie
Area Teacher