---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 9:20 AM
Subject: TOTW- Show Pig Vaccinations
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers

This is a busy time of the year for Teachers with Show Pigs because now is
the time to get our animals for the State Show. In attending some sales it
looks like we will have a good quality show next February. In the past we
have had some health problem with our pigs. I think every pig for the state
show needs to be re vaccinated to prevent some diseases. I have attached a
vaccination program that will work for our show pigs. You can order your
vaccine from the vet clinic on the form or from your Vet or from your Vet
Supply.

If you have question please call.

--
Tommy Waldrop