Good morning!

I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the cooler weather. I just
wanted to remind everyone that monthly reports are due on the 10th.

As a region, you have been doing an excellent job of completing the monthly
reports and we appreciate that. It certainly helps our program justify the
necessity of the extended day/year and Young Farmer grants when we can show
quantitatively the work you have been doing. I know, though, that numbers
will never reflect the huge impact you are having on students, parents, and
the community. Keep up the good work!

There were a couple of issues with the October reports that I would like to
point out. First, we had several people who submitted reports by the 10th,
but these reports only included a few days of work. The report submitted on
the 10th should be the complete report for the previous month. Also, a few
people entered the report on the wrong month. If you do this, there is no
solution other than to enter everything over, so check the date carefully
before you submit.

Have a great weekend!

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428