Manuscripts for Jr. & Sr. Prepared Public Speaking and Job Interview materials can be sent electronically to the appropriate area teacher responsible for the event.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lynn Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Public Speaking manuscripts & Job Interview Material
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

Manuscripts for Jr. & Sr. Prepared Public Speaking and Job Interview materials must be in the Region Office by Friday, November 19 at 5:00 PM.

If you need assistance preparing for these competitions or have questions, please contact the person in charge of the event. I will be conducting Sr. Prepard, Mr. Waldrop has Jr. Prepared, and Mr. Sealy is conducting Job Interview.

We look forward to having good participation in all of these events. Have a great week!

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428