Young Farmer Advisors,

The GYFA State Convention is fast approaching. We need all transcripts for the Spokesperson Contest in the Region Office by Tuesday, January 4, 2011. You can mail them, drop them off, email, or fax.

I know that the due date is very close to when many of you return from Christmas break and we apologize for that. Hopefully, this gives you enough time between now and then to work with your contestant so that you won't feel rushed.

Thanks again for all of the work each of you are doing in your local program!

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428