Teachers

The results from the contest Friday are attached to this email. Congratulation to Colquitt County High for winning the Senior contest and Irwin County Middle for winning the Junior Contest. The top three teams in each division will advance to the state contest along with the top ten individuals in the contest. Teachers you can click on the tads at the bottom of the excel sheets and you can find all the info about the contest. You can look at the letter and tell how each of your students placed the class. I have attached the sheets in 07 and 03 for the ones that cannot open 07. The sheets in 03 have a 3 behind the name.

The senior teams that will go to state are:
Colquitt Co. High 1285
Tift Co. High 1251
Wilcox Co. High 1212

The top ten senior individuals that can go to state are:
Bryce Redding Colquitt Co. High 181 443
Brittany Bass Colquitt Co. High 162 439
Victoria Weaver Tift Co. High 151 434
Justin Burke Seminole Co. 146 429
Caleb Studstill Wilcox Co. High 148 423
Megan Troupe Turner Co. High 162 421
Emily Hancock Thomas Co. Central 163 418
Austin Askew Tift Co. High 135 413
Brandon Odom Thomas Co. Central 130 408
Mitchell Donahoo Turner Co. High 131 407

The top Junior teams that will go to State are:
Irwin Co. Middle 970
8th Street Middle 909
WJ Williams Middle 892

The top ten Junior individuals that can go to state are:

Wyette Leverette

Irwin Co. Middle

41

329

Savannah Howell

Irwin Co. Middle

42

324

Reese Bozeman

8th Street Middle

32

319

Cole Mixon

Irwin Co. Middle

38

317

Cole Harper

Irwin Co. High

43

317

Lakyn Davis

C.A. Gray Jr.

28

311

Madison Carlton

Irwin Co. Middle

37

309

Sunnie Wynn

Thomas Co. Central

31

307

Elizabeth Horne

C.A. Gray Jr.

29

302

Murdock Wynn

WJ Williams Middle

27

300

If you had a student that had a 0 for a score on a placing class one of two things happened-They marked the card wrong or they turned in two cards for a class. If they have a 0 on the reason score they did not give a set of reasons.

I want to thank all the teachers that helped on Friday.

Have a good day.
--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher