Feel free to contact Mr. Holden if you would like to schedule him to come
and speak to your classes or an FFA meeting.

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428
----- Forwarded by Lynn Barber/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 11/01/2010 01:22 PM -----

"Byrom Holden" <[log in to unmask]>
11/01/2010 12:34 PM

cc

Subject
Nashville Auto-Diesel College

Mr. Barber,

I would love to speak with any AG high school classes in South Georgia
about the opportunities that our college has to offer, to include
scholarships.
Attached is a letter that I usually email out to Instructors. Any
assistancw would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!

My name is Byrom Holden and I work with Nashville Auto Diesel College
(NADC).  If possible, I would like to meet with you and present our
programs to your students. Our presentations are upbeat and students enjoy
the interaction while learning the future of the automotive and diesel
industries.
I have found that many agriculture students are interested in the diesel
aspect of our school since much of the farming equipment used today is
diesel powered.
NADC, established 1919 in Nashville, Tennessee is one of the first trade
schools in America that teaches a combined auto/diesel class or collision
repair/custom painting class.  Our students come from 50 states and 62
foreign countries and are with us for 13 months, learning all aspects of
the automotive and diesel industry. While attending, students have the
opportunity to take ASE exams with 4 of the tests being paid for by NADC.
We have two dorms on campus for housing needs as well as an
all-you-can-eat cafeteria for our students.  Our graduation rate is over
80% and our graduate placement exceeds 90%.
Since there is virtually no homework, our students are encouraged to work
while in Nashville and most work part-time approximately 20-30 hours per
week.
We also have an associate?s degree program that is offered on line and can
be completed at a comfortable pace for the student from their home upon
graduation from our basic program.
Please contact me to solidify a date.
I am looking forward to meeting with you and your class.

Byrom R. Holden
Admissions Representative
Nashville Auto Diesel College
Direct Line- 615-406-0213
Toll Free- 1-800-228-NADC

confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained
herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender
and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you.   ญญ