Teachers,

Feel free to contact Mr. Holden if you would like to schedule him to come and speak to your classes or an FFA meeting.

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428

----- Forwarded by Lynn Barber/SIA/DOE/GADOE on 11/01/2010 01:22 PM -----
"Byrom Holden" <[log in to unmask]>

11/01/2010 12:34 PM

cc
Subject
Nashville Auto-Diesel College

Mr. Barber,

I would love to speak with any AG high school classes in South Georgia
about the opportunities that our college has to offer, to include scholarships.
Attached is a letter that I usually email out to Instructors. Any assistancw would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance!

My name is Byrom Holden and I work with Nashville Auto Diesel College (NADC).  If possible, I would like to meet with you and present our programs to your students. Our presentations are upbeat and students enjoy the interaction while learning the future of the automotive and diesel industries.
I have found that many agriculture students are interested in the diesel aspect of our school since much of the farming equipment used today is diesel powered.
NADC, established 1919 in Nashville, Tennessee is one of the first trade schools in America that teaches a combined auto/diesel class or collision repair/custom painting class.  Our students come from 50 states and 62 foreign countries and are with us for 13 months, learning all aspects of the automotive and diesel industry. While attending, students have the opportunity to take ASE exams with 4 of the tests being paid for by NADC.
We have two dorms on campus for housing needs as well as an all-you-can-eat cafeteria for our students.  Our graduation rate is over 80% and our graduate placement exceeds 90%.
Since there is virtually no homework, our students are encouraged to work while in Nashville and most work part-time approximately 20-30 hours per week.
We also have an associate’s degree program that is offered on line and can be completed at a comfortable pace for the student from their home upon graduation from our basic program.
Please contact me to solidify a date.
I am looking forward to meeting with you and your class.

Byrom R. Holden
Admissions Representative
Nashville Auto Diesel College
Direct Line- 615-406-0213
Toll Free- 1-800-228-NADC

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.   ญญ