If any of you are looking for a great way to partner with an academic teacher this year as well as have a great time, let me suggest the Georgia Envirothon competition.You can find complete information and registration information at www.georgiaenvirothon.org. Be sure to check out the sponsorship for first year teams.

Of all the competitions we competed in at my former school, this was probably the students' favorite. If you are already working with kids for Forestry, Wildlife, and Soils, it will be fairly simple to add the other components.

Lynn Barber
South Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794
229-386-3428