Teachers with South Region Meats CDE Teams

The time for the first time in a long time for Area Meats CDe is fast approaching. Area 6 will be held on Nov. 16 in Swainsboro starting at 4:30, the direction are at the bottom of this email. Area 5 will be held on Nov. 18 at Camp John Hope starting at 4:30. please be there a little eary for registration.

We plan on having the following in the CDE:

Seniors 40 cut to ID, Juniors 25 Cuts to ID
2 placing classes
Seniors a 20 question exam and Juniors a 10 question exam.

We will be using scantron # Meats 105480, a copy can be downloaded from the AgEd website.

If you have not entered your team please go th this link and fill out the form and summit.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE5wLXQ0aE5mX0dKT0xDRUNsUzlaMFE6MQ

Directions to City of Swainsboro Auditorium:
Address:  532 West Church Street, Swainsboro, Georgia 30401

Any problems:  Ricky's cell:  478/595-5351

For Ware, Clinch, Brantley:  Head up U.S. 1 North
Just south of Swainsboro, stay on U.S. 1 North By-Pass
Turn Right on Highway 56 (also West Moring Street)
at the stop sign - turn left to stay on Hwy. 56
at the red light - stay straight on Hwy. 57
Just past the Ford Dealership, take the first right hand turn.
This is Church Street.  Auditorium is on left
For Liberty County:
Option 1: Take I-16
Get off on Exit 98, Hwy. 57
Hwy. 57 merges with U.S. 1 just south of Swainsboro
follow directions above

Option 2:
Go Hinesville - Glenville - Reidsville - Collins - Cobbtown - Stillmore
You will be on Hwy. 57
Hwy. 57 merges with U.S. 1 just south of Swainsboro
follow directions above

For Cook County:
Two Options, I've been both, they are almost identical.
Option 1:  Tifton - Ocilla- Fitzgerald - McRae - Mount Vernon - Soperton

Option 2:  Nashville - Willacoochee - Douglas - Hazlehurst - Mount Vernon - Soperton

From Soperton - Take Hwy. 56/221
About 4 miles north of I-16, take a right to stay on Hwy. 56
you will cross over the U.S. 1 Bypass, stay on Hwy. 56
at the stop sign - turn left to stay on Hwy. 56
at the red light - stay straight on Hwy. 57
Just past the Ford Dealership, take the first right hand turn.
This is Church Street.  Auditorium is on left
RW

If you need more info just let me know.
--
Tommy Waldrop