Teachers

The Area 6 Livestock results are attached to this email. The top 3 teams and the top 10 individuals for junior and Senior will advance to the State Contest the last Saturday in March in Athens. I want to thank all the teachers that helped me at the contest yesterday. Congratulation to all the winners. In the Senior Contest the management test score is the reason score for class 6. You can use the tabs at the bottom of the pages to get all the info from the contest. Teachers you will notice that there are some teams on the printout that were just in the Waycross Fair Contest and not in the Area 6 Contest, I left their scores on the sheet where the Teaches would have this info.

The top three Senior Teams are:
Brantley Co. High 1089
Charlton Co. High 1043
Coffee Co. High 1034

The top ten Senior Individuals are:
Kirsten Skipper Brantley Co. High 155 376
Amanda Miller Jeff Davis High 125 368
Dustin Johnson Brantley Co. High 127 368
Kendall Hickox Ware Co. High 123 360
Kateline Durrance Pierce Co. High 112 355
Alex Chism Charlton Co. High 119 355
Andrew Waldron Coffee Co. High 127 355
Russ Roberson Coffee Co. High 112 351
Corbett Roddenberry Charlton Co. High 111 346
Tanner Wilson Brantley Co. High 128 345

The top three Junior Teams are:
GWC 812
Echols Middle 789