Good Morning,

Every July at GVATA Summer Teacher's Conference, the GVATA officers
recognize outstanding members in 6 different areas.  The award winners
receive a plaque, $100 cash, and move on to compete on the National level.
Mrs. Yvette Smith and myself need one nomination of who you think would be
deserving of these awards for each of the award areas below for Area 3 and
Area 4.  Each nominee will have to fill out an award application and compete
against the nominees in each of the other 5 areas.  Award applications will
be judged at the State FFA Convention in April.  Area 4 can submit their
nominations to me and I will forward them on to Mrs. Smith or you can send
them straight to her at [log in to unmask]  Area 3 nominations can be
sent to me at [log in to unmask]

For each award:
1 nomination for Area 3
and 1 nomination for Area 4
* Outstanding Young Member - not teaching more than 5 years
* Outstanding Teacher - has more than 5 years teaching experience
* Outstanding High School/ Middle School Program
* Outstanding Young Farmer/ Adult Ag Ed Program
* Teachers Turn the Key - teacher in their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year teaching
* Ideas Unlimited - teacher who incorporates a unique, outstanding,
successful teaching idea, method, project into their program

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
*