The Area 3 Creed Speaking and Jr. Prepared Public Speaking CDE was held
yesterday at Crawford County High School.  A special thanks goes out to
Daryl Baxley and Alvin Robinson for hosting the cdes.  The hospitality,
judges and facilities were great.  I would also like to say a BIG THANKS to
the Area Officer that were there helping with all the events.

*Creed Speaking*
Kristen Holder from Veterans High placed 1st and Jacob Tarver from Locust
Grove High was 2nd.
These two will represent Area 3 at the state CDE held during the State FFA
Convention.  We wish them good luck as they pursue their goal of winning
State Creed Speaking.

Other FFA members competing were:  Alex Buchanan from Henry County, Jacie
Babb from Houston Co High, Mara Mcgurl from Pike County High, Ginger Orton
from Schley County High

*Junior Prepared Public Speaking *
Haley Vickery from Pike County High placed 1st and Delaney Foster from Perry
High was 2nd.  These two young ladies will represent Area 3 at the state CDE
held during the State FFA Convention.  We also wish them good luck as they
pursue their goal of winning State Creed Speaking.

Other FFA members competing were: Madison Sellers from Harris County High,
Elena Burke from Houston Co High, Tamera Pryor from Macon County, Marlena
Bozeman from Upson Lee Middle

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
*