Just wanted to wish each one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
and ask for a little info.

I know that often we don't like to brag on ourselves, but I need you to make
an exception in this case. If you were named Teacher of the Year for your
school or system or STAR teacher, please let me know. We have several
teachers who receive these awards each year and it speaks volumes as to the
commitment they have to their students and program.

So in this case, don't be afraid to brag a little. You deserve to be
recognized!

I know of Nancy Sell, Mark Montford, Catrina Kennedy, Allan Nazworthy, David
Jenkins, and Allie Crockett.  Please let me know.

--
Chris Corzine
Central Region Agricultural Education Coordinator