Teachers,

We still have a few days before the November monthly reports are due, but I wanted to go ahead and remind everyone because I know how hectic it can get this time of year. I appreciate the efforts from everyone on submitting their reports on time. As a region, we have been doing very well. Keep up the good work.

Also, if you have not sent me a pre-registration form for the Mid-Winter Conference, Remember I need that by the 15, it is very simple, I need to know so we are prepared.

Please let us know if we can help or assist you in any way.

-
Chris Corzine
Central Region Agricultural Education Coordinator
Georgia Department of Education
PO Box 4060
1005 State University Dr.
Ft. Valley, GA 31030