The Area 4 Creed Speaking CDE was held yesterday at Burke County High School.  A special thanks goes out to Andy TenHuisen and Catrina Kennedy for hosting the cdes.  The hospitality, judges and facilities were great.  I would also like to say a BIG THANKS to the Burke County FFA Officer team and State FFA Officer Erica Frost for helping get everyone to the right competition room and all the signs they made around campus to get everyone in the right location.

Lily Kowtko from West Laurens High placed 1st and Josie Barnes from Portal High was 2nd.
These two young ladies will represent Area 4 at the state CDE held during the State FFA Convention.  We wish them good luck as they pursue their goal of winning State Creed Speaking.

Other FFA members competing were:  Averi Davis from Jefferson County, Zachary Weaver from Screven High, Jake Whitaker from Southeast Bulloch, Nicole Bridges from Thomson Middle

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."