Teachers,

The Area 4 Jr. Prepared Public Speaking CDE was held yesterday at Burke County High School.  A special thanks goes out to Andy TenHuisen and Catrina Kennedy for hosting the CDEs.  The hospitality, judges and facilities were great.  I would also like to say a BIG THANKS to the Burke County FFA Officer team and State FFA Officer Erica Frost for helping get everyone to the right competition room and all the signs they made around campus to get everyone in the right location.

Madison Hutcheson from Treutlen High placed 1st and Ashley Smith from Screven High was 2nd.
These two young ladies will represent Area 4 at the state CDE held during the State FFA Convention.  We wish them good luck as they continue to prepare for State Jr. Prepared Public Speaking CDE.

Other FFA members competing were: Victoria Hilderbrant from Cross Creek, Ivey Glover from Johnson, Haley Waters from Screven Middle, and Micah Wood from South Effingham Middle.

Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher
Central Region Agricultural Education
PO Box 4060