The Area 3 Creed Speaking and Jr. Prepared Public Speaking CDE was held yesterday at Crawford County High School.  A special thanks goes out to Daryl Baxley and Alvin Robinson for hosting the cdes.  The hospitality, judges and facilities were great.  I would also like to say a BIG THANKS to the Area Officer that were there helping with all the events.

Creed Speaking
Kristen Holder from Veterans High placed 1st and Jacob Tarver from Locust Grove High was 2nd.
These two will represent Area 3 at the state CDE held during the State FFA Convention.  We wish them good luck as they pursue their goal of winning State Creed Speaking.

Other FFA members competing were:  Alex Buchanan from Henry County, Jacie Babb from Houston Co High, Mara Mcgurl from Pike County High, Ginger Orton from Schley County High

Junior Prepared Public Speaking
Haley Vickery from Pike County High placed 1st and Delaney Foster from Perry High was 2nd.  These two young ladies will represent Area 3 at the state CDE held during the State FFA Convention.  We also wish them good luck as they pursue their goal of winning State Creed Speaking.

Other FFA members competing were: Madison Sellers from Harris County High, Elena Burke from Houston Co High, Tamera Pryor from Macon County, Marlena Bozeman from Upson Lee Middle

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."