Please see message from Dr Silcox.

From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 14:32:31 +0000
To: [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>; Carolyn S Gazda<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: State Market Hog Show Entries

As you send in your signed entry forms and fees this week for the State Market Hog show, please make sure the amount is correct.   Since there is a $5 exhibitor fee in addition to entry fees many people send the wrong amount.

It is real easy to get this right:

Go to the on-line entry site:
http://www.georgia4h.org/public/apps/jrnatreg/

When you log in look on the left side of the screen and click on "Payment Submission".

You will get a list of every exhibitor who owes money, how much each exhibitor owes and the total amount.  You can use this as a check sheet to make sure you have everything right when you mail the signed forms and check.

By the way, we have 2000 hog entries this year.

Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30605