The 2010 state FFA Meats Evaluation CDE was held on Saturday, December 4, in Athens at the University of Georgia Animal Science facility. Membership has been confirmed, and the results are considered official.

It is my pleasure to announce that the State Winner in the senior division was the team from Perry, and the State Winner for the junior division was the team from C.A. Gray Junior High. Congratulations to these and all chapters who earned the opportunity to compete at the state Meats Evaluation CDE. A complete set of scores and results is attached to this email.

A special thank you goes to the Mr. Ricky Wheeler, Mr. Tommy Waldrop and Mrs. Christa Steinkamp; the Animal Science Area Teachers who coordinated the state Meats Evaluation CDE. Also, thank you to the faculty and staff of the UGA Animal Science department and the UGA Meats Evaluation team for their support. Finally, thank you to each agricultural education teacher who brought students to the event.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association