Dear Teachers,

Last week many of you responded to the survey link below that helps assess the knowledge that agriculture teachers have of the middle school academic standards.  If you have not yet completed this survey please take a few minutes to do so as your response will aid teachers, administrators and professors in developing curriculum that can be used in agriculture education classes to help support and reinforce standards presented in academic classes.

I appreciate you taking time to complete the survey.  Thank you for your help with this project.  I look forward to sharing the results with all the participants.  If you have any questions please contact me.  Have a wonderful week!

Thanks,
Bridget Mixson
Screven County Middle School
Agriculture Education Teacher