From: Phillip McKie <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 11:57 AM
Subject: [Fwd: FW: Wilcox County Dairy Show]
To: [log in to unmask]

Mr. Turner,
 Will you please post this to the listserve?  Thanks

Good morning to you All!

It's time for our annual dairy show! We can't make any promises for the
weather and for those of you that attended last year, well let me put it
this way, dress warm and bring a rain coat! We will do our best. And we
will have plenty of homemade soup and chili again...

Please see the attached information. If you have any questions, please
contact me and I will do my best to help! We look forward to seeing you in
January!

Sincerely,
Sara Sercer

Sara Sercer
University of Georgia
4-H Program Assistant
Wilcox County
P.O. Box 218
Rochelle, Georgia 31079
229-365-2323 office
229-365-2324 fax
229-401-8582 cell
"it's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it"

Philip McKie
Wilcox Co. FFA/Young Farmer Advisor
Wilcox Co. High School
186 Seventh Avenue
Rochelle, GA 31079
School:(229) 365-7231
Mobile: (229) 425-2705
Fax: (229) 365-7461
Confidential
This email is intended for the sole use of the individual's to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are duly notified
that any dissemination, duplication, or distribution of this transmission
by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is
strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to this e-mail.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus