Thank you to each of you who prepared teams for the Area 2 Livestock
JudgingCDE!  I truly appreciate your hard work in getting these teams
ready & your
willingness to try a new schedule.  The top 3 three teams & the 10 ten high
individuals in each contest will advance on to the state contest (Saturday,
March 26, 2011 in UGA Livestock Arena, Athens, GA).    Please see attached
spreadsheet for complete team & student rankings.  Both Jr & Sr results are
included in this spreadsheet (see tabs at bottom of worksheet).  Official
placings & cuts are also included in the spreadsheet - please see last tab.

**Congratulations to the following winners who will advance on to the state
contest:

*Senior Teams:*
1 - Franklin County High School, Advisor:  Gary Minyard
    **High Individual:  Cole Roper
2 - White County High School, Advisor:  Brad Dalton
3 - Banks County High School, Advisor:  Kipp Jackson

*Junior Teams:  *
1 - Washington Wilkes High School, Advisor:  Nathan Heaton
     **High Individual:  Marlyse Sifre
2 - Banks County Middle School, Advisor:  Tim Boling
3 - Malcom Bridge Middle School, Advisor:  Josh Allen

*Sr Individuals also advancing onto state (outside of top 3 teams):*
8th place:   Jordan Black, Stephens County High School
10th place:  Andy Paul, Oglethorpe County High School

*Jr Individuals also advancing onto state(outside of top 3 teams):*
2nd place:  Memori Eavenson, Franklin Co. Middle School
5th place:  Kayla Whitehead, Athens Christian
6th place: Rachel Hamilton, White County High School
10th place:  Olivia Minish, Madison County Freshman Academy

Special Thanks to our reasons takers from the UGA Livestock Judging Team.

I would also like to extend a very special thank you to the following people
who helped set up and/or provide animals for the contest: Pam Baldwin (goat
class), Sidney Bell begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
end_of_the_skype_highlightin, Randy Daniel (Sim Angus Heifer class & Female
Selection), Jary Douglas, Emilia Dover, Regina Holiday, and Stan Mitchell.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.