We have the end of first semester in sight and I want to take a second to
thank all of you for your patience and your cooperation as I faced the
challenges of a new position. I know that I still have much to learn.
However, with your help and participation, I am confident that we can all
continue to improve Ag Education in North Region.

In that spirit, I need to add two things to your "to do" list if you have
not already done them:

1. Please take a few minutes to fill out your monthly report for November.
This is an area where, as a region,  we have much room for improvement. If
each of you could be Region Coordinator for a month, you would likely
develop a new appreciation for the importance of being openly and accurately
accountable for our extended day money. I am very grateful to those of you
who have made this a priority.

2. I will need to compile our Mid Winter Conference registrations and
forward the numbers to Todd Teasley by December 15th. If you have not
registered, please do so quickly. The registration form along with an agenda
were sent out last Tuesday. Please do not send money to our office. Payment
will be to GVATA and will be collected at check in. Don't forget to include
on your registration whether or not you will need lodging and if you plan to
attend the Hall of Fame dinner.

I  hope you all feel as blessed as I do as we enter the Christmas season.
Thank you again for your help and for the outstanding job that you do for
the students of North Region.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell