Congratulations to Daniel Anderson from Banks County FFA  for winning first
place and to Jesse Chitwood from Madison County FFA for winning second place
in the Area 2 FFA/EMC Career Development Event held at Jackson EMC on
Saturday December 11, 2010. Good luck to both of these students as the
represent Area 2 at the state CDE in January. I would like to express
special thanks to Jackson EMC for hosting the event and to all of the
personnel at Jackson, Blue Ridge Mountain, Habersham, Hart, Rayle, and
Walton EMC who helped with the set up and judging. Special thanks to Mr.
Jerry Taylor for arranging the excellent meal. I would also like to thank
Mr. Bill Lott and Mr Luther Wilkes for their assistance and dedication to
the EMC competition.

Most importantly, thank you teachers, you are why all of us are here and I
am honored to have the opportunity to serve you and your students. A
complete listing of the results is attached. Rosters have been checked and
the results are official. I hope you all have a well deserved Christmas
Holiday. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher