Teachers, the Area 2 FFA/EMC CDE will be on *Saturday December 11th at
Jackson EMC*. Registration for the Area 2 CDE will begin at 7:45 a.m. and
the CDE will begin promptly at 8:15 a.m.  Please arrive on time so that we
may begin on time. Students should have official dress, safety
glasses,pencils, calculator, and the tools necessary to complete the
assigned wiring problem. If you have not registered and plan on bringing a
student to the CDE, *please respond to this e-mail and provide the students
name, chapter name, and the area CDE that you will attend.* The registration
deadline is *Friday December 3rd 2010*. We have 19 students registered to
date. With a group this large, it is imperative that we know how many
students will be attending so that we can make sure that we have the wiring
frames to accommodate them. The response has been tremendous and I want to
encourage you to provide students with this opportunity, but please let me
know so we can be prepared. I am looking forward to a great day and want to
express my sincere gratitude to Mr. Jerry Taylor from Madison County for
taking care of the arrangements for the meal again this year. I look forward
to seeing all of you on the 11th.

Area 2
Barb Saunders - East Hall
Cale Watkins - Franklin