Just a few reminders about tomorrow's contest.

December 7, 2010 - UGA Livestock Arena, 2600 South Milledge Avenue, Athens, GA

The Jr contest will begin at 2:00 p.m.  Registration is from 1:30 - 2:00 p.m.  Jr's will judge 6 placings classes & give 1 set of reasons.  Jr's should be finished around 5:00 p.m.

The Sr contest will begin at 3:00 p.m.   Registration is from 2:30 - 3:00 p.m. Sr's will judge 6 placing classes & give 2 sets of reasons.  Sr's will also have a management test & 1 class of female evaluation (team activity).  Sr's should be finished around 7:00 p.m.

The UGA Livestock Judging Team has offered to have pizza & drinks for any who pre order for $5.00 per person.  Please let me know by 4:00 p.m. today if you want pizza for your students.  Please send me total number to order for in your e-mail.

Market Lambs & Market Goats will be on the rack & both classes will be available to handle.

Jary is working to have as many of the classes available inside the arena as possible. However, please remind make sure each of your students have warm clothes for the classes that are outside.

Please call or e-mail with questions. Thank you.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher