We have the end of first semester in sight and I want to take a second to thank all of you for your patience and your cooperation as I faced the challenges of a new position. I know that I still have much to learn. However, with your help and participation, I am confident that we can all continue to improve Ag Education in North Region.

In that spirit, I need to add two things to your "to do" list if you have not already done them:

1. Please take a few minutes to fill out your monthly report for November. This is an area where, as a region,  we have much room for improvement. If each of you could be Region Coordinator for a month, you would likely develop a new appreciation for the importance of being openly and accurately accountable for our extended day money. I am very grateful to those of you who have made this a priority.

2. I will need to compile our Mid Winter Conference registrations and forward the numbers to Todd Teasley by December 15th. If you have not registered, please do so quickly. The registration form along with an agenda were sent out last Tuesday. Please do not send money to our office. Payment will be to GVATA and will be collected at check in. Don't forget to include on your registration whether or not you will need lodging and if you plan to attend the Hall of Fame dinner.

I  hope you all feel as blessed as I do as we enter the Christmas season. Thank you again for your help and for the outstanding job that you do for the students of North Region.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator