The Area 4 Job Interview CDE was held yesterday at Souteast Bulloch High
School.  A special thanks goes out to Yvette Smith, Brian Elrick, and
Susannah Lanier for hosting the cdes.  The hospitality, judges and
facilities were great.  I would also like to say a BIG THANKS to the
Southeast Bulloch FFA Officer team and State and Area FFA Officers for
helping get everyone to the right competition room and all the signs they
made around campus to get everyone in the right location.

Julie Scott from ECI placed 1st and Jamie Grafton from Effingham High was
2nd.
These two young ladies will represent Area 4 at the state CDE held during
the State FFA Convention.  We wish them good luck as they pursue their goal
of winning State Job Interview.

Other FFA members competing were:  Ray Sanders from Southeast Bulloch,
Brandon Wiley from Screven High, Kari Pierce from Toombs County, Lauren
Holley from CrossCreek High

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

*"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."
*